Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't connect Spotify to Facebook

Can't connect Spotify to Facebook

Hey there,

I'm attempting to link my Spotify account to Facebook, but it isn't working. I've followed the following methods to try to get this to work;

1) In-app: I've gone to account settings, and have used the "connect to Facebook" button, this brings up a modal with a Facebook sign-in which appears to flow through correctly, but after completion my Spotify still isn't connected, and the button still reads "connect to Facebook", as opposed to "disconnect from Facebook". In Facebook itself it does show Spotify in the apps section, but the two don't actually appear to be connected - for example, I have lost the image now from my discover weekly section. 

2) Via the account/overview section through the website - I don't see any option at all to connect Facebook here, though this may be because I am the lead user of a family plan. After a Google search, I noted that other users were able to fix the Facebook issue by manually connecting the account here, but I don't appear to have the option.

Please advise, thank you. 

1 Reply

Hey @Rephlex1981, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you've been getting when trying to connect to Facebook? Also, can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using?

We'll be waiting for your answer. 

Suggested posts