Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't connect my account to Facebook

Solved!

Can't connect my account to Facebook

Hi all. I've been try off and on throught the past week to connect my account to Facebook by going to this page both on my iPhone and desktop: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview and whenever I click "connect with Facebook" I get the same message every time:  "There's been a temporary error, please try again later." I have looked throughout the forms, and I can't seem to find a solution. This has been my only Spotify account, and I recently upgraded to Premium. Any suggestions on what to do? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Holden4, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we suggest that you try to connect your Facebook profile directly from the desktop Spotify app. You can find the steps on how to do it here.

Let us know if that helps 🙂

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Holden4, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we suggest that you try to connect your Facebook profile directly from the desktop Spotify app. You can find the steps on how to do it here.

Let us know if that helps 🙂

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have the same issue and that link you posted did not help. To be honest, it's a little annoying that you even suggested that as a fix when the issue is connecting to facebook. 

Same issue, even through desktop app.  Please help me connect to fb.

Cheers thanks!

This did fix my issue. Thank you!

That isn't a solution. it didn't fix my issue.

I just want to ask if you have other spotify account connected to your facebook? If yes, try to disconnect it first then connect your new spotify. This is based on my experience, maybe it's the reason why you can't connect.

Suggested posts