Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't connect my premium account to my Facebook account

Can't connect my premium account to my Facebook account

I have a premium account that is not linked to Facebook. Since I already opened a free account with my Facebook account, I can not connect my premium account to Facebook. I can not close my free account. I removed the link to the application from my Facebook account. But I still get an error when I try to connect my premium account to Facebook. How can I resolve it?

5 Replies

Hey! 

When you say you cannot remove the free account do you need to keep it for some reason or were you not able to completley delete it? 

I can not delete completely. I guess this is reason for that I can't connect my premium account to my Facebook account. 

Thanks for the info. Lets try this - go to this form and follow the prompts (Account-close account-etc...) and see if that helps. You may have to wait a day for the system to recognize that you cancelled an account. Wouldn't hurt to delete the Spotify app from Facebook to start completely fresh there too. Please let me know if this doesn't knock out the problem and we'll chase another answer! 

Ok, i did this. Then, i wait for a few days. My free account is closed, but my problem didn't solve. I take the same error message that i try connect between my Spotify and Facebook accounts. Do you have another idea to fix this?

Hey - that's really odd - can you hit up Spotify directly via their contact form please? We've officially surpassed my troubleshooting skills 🙂 

Suggested posts