Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t connect my spotify with facebook?

Solved!

Can’t connect my spotify with facebook?

So here’s how it is: In the spotify IOS app I open the library. After that I select in the top left corner the account symbol. In this window there is a button which says “find friends”. I click on it an than select connect to Facebook. It does take me to Facebook, I authorize the spotify app to pair with Facebook. Then It takes me back to the spotify app, and as you may have guessed.. still not connected to Facebook. How can this happen? Because I really want to connect and be able to share music with friends on Facebook.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, let's try a quick reinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system that you're running?

We'll see what we can suggest!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, let's try a quick reinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system that you're running?

We'll see what we can suggest!

Suggested posts