Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

Made an account while i was in austria, can't use it anymore in croatia, tried creating a new one.

The title says it all, i go to sign up, i fill it all in, solve the chapta, click sign up, and then starts the never ending loading. No error message, nothing, just an ever spinning circle of loading.

spotify.JPG
22 Replies

After 2 days of searching I found a solution ppl... For some countries spotify is unavalible so u must use VPN to choose , lets say, Germany... After connecting via VPN I managed to sign up. Cheers and sorry for ma bad English...

My simple solution! I saw all the VPN stuff and it became really complicated on my end. Things didn't look the way they looked in the pictures of the guide to create one.  I thought about the IP address change, though, and instead just turned on my hotspot on my phone, connected to it on my computer, and it allowed me to sign up within 2 seconds!

Use the desktop/laptop Spotify app to create the account. That worked for me. 

Also, keep in mind, if the app doesnt respond with a successful signup, it still does. So simply give it a minute or two then "sign in" with the creditials you were using. 

I went through Spotify chat support to find this solution 🙂

good luck 

Suggested posts