Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't create device password

Solved!

Can't create device password

I'm trying to login to my Spotify account on my Amazon Fire Stick and nothing I try is working.  I've tried what should've been the simplest option of logging onto the same Wi-Fi network and playing a song on my iPhone and searching for other devices nearby, but to no avail.

Then I tried to set my device password through my account settings online, and the link went through to my email, but when I clicked it, it sent me to an error page that said: "Oh no! Something has gone wrong! But don't be sad. You can try again a little bit later."

Then I tried to create a device password through Facebook as suggested here, but even though Facebook says the password was created successfully, logging in on my Fire Stick still doesn't work.  Any suggestions??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @samwxlfe! Welcome to the community!

Great troubleshooting steps! Alright, could you try to use your Facebook email address and your Facebook password to login? If that didn't work, could you try the username shown here and your Facebook password? Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @samwxlfe! Welcome to the community!

Great troubleshooting steps! Alright, could you try to use your Facebook email address and your Facebook password to login? If that didn't work, could you try the username shown here and your Facebook password? Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts