Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't delete Playlists / Kann Playlists nicht löchen.

Can't delete Playlists / Kann Playlists nicht löchen.

Hi guys,

I'm unable to delete playlists on my account. This problem happend before and it disappeared after I reinstalled Spotify. After a while i was unable to delete playlists again. Even if I reinstalled Spotify. I can create new playlists and put songs in them and so on... but i can't delete them for some reasons.
I should right-click the playlist and then click on delete but on the following picture, there is no option to do so... maybe someone can help.

----------

Hallo Leute,

Es ist irgendwie nicht mehr für mich möglich, Playlists zu löschen. Das Problem ist schon mal aufgetreten und ließ sich auch mit einer Neuinstallation lösen, aber nach einer Weile hat es wieder nicht funktioniert, selbst nach einer Neuinstallation. Ich kann zwar Playlists erstellen und Songs hinzufügen und so weiter, aber dann fehlt die Option die Liste zu löschen einfach vollständig.
Eigentlich löscht man ja eine Liste mit Rechtsklick und dann auf 'Playlist löschen' (oder so ähnlich), wie aber bereits erwähnt, wird mir diese Option gar nicht angezeigt. Hier ist noch ein Screenshot dazu... vielleicht kann mir da ja jemand Helfen.

Spotify no delete.PNG

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

So we can take a look into this, could you let us know the following:

- The Version of Spotify you are using right now

- The device that you're using

- Is this a playlist that you've created or Followed? (If it's one that you've followed, try tapping unfollow)

I'd love to help out with this.

Hi @Jason,

I'm using Spotify Free right now. It has to be the latest updated version, where the green colour tone changed.

I'm using it on Windows 7 and the playlists are created by myself. 

Suggested posts