Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't delete my account because email doesn't work.

Can't delete my account because email doesn't work.

My old email isn't activated anymore, so I can't receive any confirmation emails. I made a new account and I am trying to sign up for the student account, but my name and school is linked to my old account. I tried to delete my old account, but in order to do that I need to click a link to confirm sent via email. What do I do? Is there a way you can delete the old account?  

2 Replies

Hey there @TommyBoyx014,

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the Community 🙂

It sounds like your account is created through Facebook. If that's the case, the settings are automatically set. That's why it is not possible to update the email address. 

We'd suggest you head here and contact our support team. The folks there can help you change the email address. They can also transfer the student discount and your music to the new account.

Keep in mind, that the student discount is active for 12 months. That could explain why it is not possible to activate it twice in one year.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm sorry, but I am actually getting really frustrated because that is the same link I submitted my question to. Can you please get me in contact with someone that can help me. I just don't want ads anymore when listening to music where I only have to pay $5 a month.

Suggested posts