Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't download the app

Can't download the app

Hi, I have troubles with my spotify app, I wanted to do the update of my app but it doesn't work so I uninstall it and when I want to reinstall the app, at 100% my phone restart by himself, I tried with other app to reinstall, uninstall and install other app on my phone and it worked, can you help me please ? Thanks 

1 Reply

Hi!

If you can't download the app, first make sure that you are connected to cellular wifi.

Then, try shutting down your phone and then turning it on again. Many times when you download something it can overload your phone, causing it to crash and needing to restart. Shutting it down can help reset everything to a state where most lagging or problems are fixed and you can try downloading to app again.

If that does not work, make sure that your phone has all the requirements to download. Like for many apps, you will need a certain IOS or enough storage to download a certain app.

Also, if everything else fails, just wait a couple days and keep monitoring the situation. Use your phone regularly and shut down regularly, and hopefully, after a couple days, you will be able to download the app after trying again.

I hope that you will be able to download the app soon! Bye!!

Suggested posts