Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't edit account info, and spotifuggle won't recognize my Facebook email

Can't edit account info, and spotifuggle won't recognize my Facebook email

Hi there,

I've the exact same problem as another guy posted about a year ago, so I'll be lazy and copy-paste it.

"I've been trying to link my Spotify account to my Sonos but I'm running into some issues. When I try and request a password I get the following error:  "We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem continues, please contact support."

When I go to my account info there's no email address in there. Next to my account info it says "These fields can be edited on your Facebook account page" The problem is that when I go to my Facebook account all the information is in there."

He was required to give you his email address, so here we go; my primariy email for my facebook account (which is linked to the spotify) is <<SNIP>>. My username is 11120147798. Note that this is not my account, but just one I uses to get on your forum.

Please ask for more information if required. Looking forward to hear from you.

[Edit: Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

1 Reply

Hey @ninna_th ! Welcome to the community 🙂

I am going to hide that email address from the public, best to keep those details private to avoid spam 😉 

That is definitely a strange problem, if you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to take a closer look at this for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts