Premium

Country

U.S.A.

Phone

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 14.6

My Question or Issue

I’m trying to view my Only You story but I can’t find it. I found the genre that showed me mixes but I couldn’t find the story anywhere. Both my phone and the app are up to date, can anyone help me?

40 Replies

Hey @Pstock59, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know what happens when you go to this link on the iPhone > Tap Download Spotify? When you tap Download Spotify, it should take you straight to the app. 

Let me know if it takes you to view Only You.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there folks,

Here are some facts to be eligible for Only You:

• Have listened to at least 30 seconds of 30 or more songs across 5 artists in the last 6 months
  • Accounts created after the 24th of May 2021 will not be eligible for the campaign
  • Only users eligible for at least 3 stories will see the campaign, so no one should see fewer than that
  • iOS and Android on minimum app version 8.6.26. You can which version of the app you have here
  • Both Premium and Free users can take part of Only You

You can read more Only You here.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello Jeremy, 

I’m sure I fit all of those criteria and have the latest version of the app, but for some reason I still can’t see my Only You. I’ve tried searching as well and it only comes up with the genre mixes but no slideshow. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same issue. I can open the only you link but I don't see the summary of my genres, only the mixes as described above. What can I do to see the stories as well? 

Screenshot_20210603_213559_com.spotify.music.jpg

I also have the same issue. I dont have access to the stories just the playlists.

**bleep** Android

hello guys, i’ve tried every link but no one seems to work 😞
what should i do?

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you sign in on a different device to see if the issue persist?

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Same for me. I am on the newest version of spotify and have for sure listened to enough music.

I'm experiencing this issue as well. Contacted support and they told me it's because I "crossed the limit and discovered a new artist in the past 6 months" which makes 0 sense to me as aren't you supposed to discover new artists to get the zodiac playlist in the 1st place?
I tried deleting the cache, the app etc on both iOS and Android and nothing... It's just frustrating at this point

Hello. I still can't find only you after all of those steps including clean reinstall. The spotify app version is up to date, 8.6.32.925. Is it because of my android is old (android 9)?

Have also done a clean reinstall. Still doesn't work. My phone is on android 10

I’m having this problem aswell , it’s really frustrating , I’ve tried everything !

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies.

Can you let us know if the same thing occurs if you log in on a different device?

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

If I start listening to more music now, will the feature show up eventually? 

Hey Jeremy,

Can confirm that for me this persists on different devices - both on iOS and Android.

Hi there @se-bena,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you let us know if you received any email regarding only you? If you did, can you click the link that's provided in it?

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

Hi Jeremy,

I did not receive an email about this but when I click the link shared on the Twitter Announcement I get taken to an only you page which only shows the genre & year mixes as per everyone else’s screenshots.

Thanks!

Hey folks,

As the Only You is automatically generated by an algorithm which follows certain rules. If the algorithm can't gather enough data to create the Only You - it won't.

This is the case if you're missing a certain part of Only you, but you can see it on a friend's account.

Making sure your app is running the latest version is the best thing you can do. If the story mix doesn't show up on you mobile device afterwards, the algorithm couldn't gather enough data on you and hence create Only you.

Hope this makes sense. 

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

tried this and was brought to the same place as previous screenshots have showed 😕 I had talked to someone at Spotify a few days ago and they said it would clear up in 24-48hrs but still hasn't. They had me reinstall app, clear cache, try from different devices etc.

Suggested posts