Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find account

Can't find account

1. Good afternoon all,

This is going to be a very ridiculous question but I have not used my spotify in a few months.

I am not sure which account is attached to my bank account. I have been paying for spotify premium but i forgot which account it is on. The couple accounts I remember does not have premium. Is there anyway to find out which accounts I have based on my bank information perhaps??  

5 Replies

Hey @Travrfleming ,

Thanks for getting in touch. I hope you're doing great.

I recommend you to check out this article about Finding Accounts and make sure you follow all of its steps.  

Let me know how it goes 🙂

I tried to do that but I just don't remember what email address I used. 

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Thanks 🙂

Hi @Travrfleming,

I just came across your post on the Spotify Community page. If I am reading correctly, you have multiple Spotify accounts, however only one of them is premium and you don't know which?

If that is the case, have you clicked on "Settings" in the top right hand corner of the Spotify Community page and the associated email address with the user name you are using right now? You can modify all of that personal information as well as click the "Subscriptions & Notifications" tab to verify the type of account related to the current email address and user name. (Additionally, if you want to start eliminating accounts you know are 'extra', you can opt to "Close Account" within that same settings page. 

Feel free to message me back and let me know if you have any luck. There are a couple of roundabout ways we can attempt to find the Premium Account information you're looking for.  🙂  

Best, 

Hmboyd

hi @Travrfleming

how many email addresses are to be considered as a premium account? If it's not too many you can just try them all out in the password reset form https://www.spotify.com/is/password-reset/ .  Once you entered a valid email address it'll tell you if it's associated with Spotify. 

I assume the account in question is not actively subscribed to premium right now. If yes you can easily check by clicking on the account settings https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/

If not maybe you could take a look at your playlists or saved music to find out if it's the account you want.

If that doesn't help either I would suggest you contact spotify help directly

Suggested posts