Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find an artist and his songs

Can't find an artist and his songs

My Question or Issue

I've had this artist's song in my library and now I can't find it anywhere in Spotify. I googled this song and tried to play it on the web player but it is not playing there.

How can I resolve this issue?

Annotation 2019-03-16 225624.jpg
6 Replies

Hey there @amannv2,

thanks for posting in the community !

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back! 

Have a great week 😃

this song is available in my country as I checked it in my friend's Spotify account but I can't seem to find it in my playlist.

Hey @amannv2.

Is it possible that your friend has an account from a different country than you? Just being in the same country does not mean that you have access to the same songs.

No worries though, we're working on having all songs available for everyone.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

No. Only I've access to this account.

This may have occurred because of the permission policies that update. The artist deleted him/herself through Spotify; however, we still have much more artists and songs! 

Hey @amannv2.

Thanks for reaching out about this.

There seems to be a new version of this song, which is featured on the album Narrated For You. Can you try opening the following link to the song and seeing if it works for you?

spotify:track:2qxmye6gAegTMjLKEBoR3d

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts