Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find friend (possibly blocked)

Solved!

Can't find friend (possibly blocked)

Hi,

I have my facebook connected to spotify and I want to follow a friend playlist. Unfortunatelly he's the only one in my friend list who I can't find. I remember a few years back that I might have blocked him (since I was mad at him at the time). Now i've googled my problem but people said on a forum a few years back that spotifty doesn't have the option to unblock someone.

My question: Is this still not possible? and if not is it possible to email support (can't find any email) so that they remove the block manually?

Thanks,
Nick

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Nick2400,

Spotify doesn't have an unblock feature because they don't even have a feature that allows you to block someone. :')

I'd recommend asking your friend for their username so that you can look them up by entering spotify:user:[their username] into the Search field in your app.

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Nick2400,

Spotify doesn't have an unblock feature because they don't even have a feature that allows you to block someone. :')

I'd recommend asking your friend for their username so that you can look them up by entering spotify:user:[their username] into the Search field in your app.

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts