Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can´t get Access to my Account

Can´t get Access to my Account

Hey dear Community,

I can´t get access to my Account ... if i try to log in with facebook i get an Error message ...

i got this problem since i deleted the account  from my cell phone ...

If i try to log in @website i got an error too but if i reload the spotify.com page i see my profil picture and the option to go to my account or 

to log out of my account ....

could anyone help me from the community or Spotify Staff ?!

Thanks a lot 

and a great Weekend 🙂

3 Replies

Hey there @SoHö and welcome to the community!

Let's try to troubleshoot this 🙂 When you say you deleted your account, do you mean cancelled your Premium subscription or asked to permanently delete your Spotify account? Could you also screenshot the error message or describe what you are seeing?

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I mailed to the spotify staff team that i would downgrade my premium subscribtion ....

I txt them ... "Dear, Staff,
I would like to downgrade my Premium subscribtion because i don´t need it anymore"

ya now i can´t get access to my account if i try via website i get this error

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

yep ...

SUX

Hey  @SoHö

That's weird. For future reference, you can downgrade to the ad-based free Spotify by following this guide and cancelling your subscription.

For the matter of the inaccessibility to your account, have you tried through another browser? Clearing your cache/cookies could work as well, or opening a private window for that matter.

If it still persists, then try contacting Spotify again to have a member of the staff look further into this 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts