Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get Spotify Premium with PayPal

Solved!

Can't get Spotify Premium with PayPal

Today I saw there was a 30 da free trial thing so I went ahead to get it. When I typed in everything it looped me back to the page that lets me select my payment option. My zip code was entered the same as on Spotify. I've tried buying it several times. Everytime paypal says loading after I click "I accept and agree" then brings me to purchase page. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE! :

CREATE A NEW PAYPAL AND ADD A DEBIT CARD OR A CREDIT CARD

SET THE COUNTRY IN PAYPAL .....*IMPORTANT STEP* YOU SHOULD BE SELECTING THE SAME COUNTRY YOU KEPT IN SPOTIFY!!!

FOR EXAMPLE :

IF YOUR COUNTRY IS US IN SPOTIFY , KEEP US IN PAYPAL !!!

AND IT'LL WORK PERFECTLY!!! I AM SAYING THIS WITH CONFIDENCE CAUSE I HAVE MYSELF GOT THAT PURCHASE PANEL ISSUE AND FIGURED OUT THE ISSUE!!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!;)

View solution in original post

Spotify Issue Tag.png
85 Replies

Hey @Martarts1! Welcome to the Spotify Community .^^

That sounds not good.

Do you've tried to use another browser or clearing your browser cache/cookies ?

This may help you .^^

Peace

i'm getting the loop too... come on spotify take my $

I'm having the same problem. I'd like to upgrade to premium. I tried paying by paypal and credit card. Each time there is a message "oops an error has occured. Please try again." and I'm back on the purchase page to start over, without success.

What can be done? Tried various browsers, emptied cache several times, problem still exists.

Best Regards,

Thomas

Got it to work! Used Chrome Browser with a Incognito Window. clicked the upgrade option on the right hand side of this page https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/ entered my CC# and it went through! Hope this works for those have the same problem.

Glad it works for you. It doesn't work for me still though...

I am also having the same problem. I hope we do not get charged, because of it.

Btw are there any solution yet?

Im having the same problem in Mexico, im trying to get my 30 day free trial through PayPal but after i click in Accept and continue it gets me back to de payment page! I really want to get premium, hope someone from spotify replays soon with a solution!

hehe mexico

Having the same problem:

Logging into spotify --> go to upgrade --> select the 3 months / 0,99$ and paypal as payment 

---> brings me to paypal page ---> loops back to the same darn offer page 😞

Tried Chrome, Ie, Firefox. Cleared Cache, Cookies, DNS-data, etc. Reinstalled Chrome/ ie.

Tried on my mobile, still failure  ;(

Would love to hear a fix.

Greets,

Splezzer

Having the loop aswell,

someone contact me if the solutions being revealed!

Thanks.

Same thing happened to me today, almost glad to read it is a "thing" and not just me going crazy.

Upgraded fine with a credit card but got the loop back with PayPal.

Guess nobody from Spotify moderates these forums, or they would tell us what the problem is.

I have not started off on a great foot as a new subscriber.

Got same problem today. Wonder if they fix it before holidays.

I've been having the same problem too since yesterday!

Ok so im not the only one with this problem haha 🙂 it is extremely frusturating! PLEASE DO SOMETHING SPOTIFY!!!!

Hello,

Same issue here in France.

I tried on PSN on my PlayStation 4 because I am having this problem on my MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and PC, no luck. Anywho, I got on PSN but there is no Free Month thing or 3 Months for $0.99. So I would like a solution to this problem as well... Please!!! 

#PrayForTheNubsWhoDesireYoService!!!

PS: You can get this with a Credit/Debit Card. My mom has with a Debit Visa Card. But for me, no such luck. For I only have PayPal linked in with a Regions Savings Account... Please Spotify! Fix Your ISSUE!!!

This may use as answer to most of you. 

PayPal troubleshooting

Your PayPal account country must match the country set in your Spotify profile.

Source : https://support.spotify.com/is/account_payment_help/managing_payments/having-problems-using-paypal/

Suggested posts