Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get Student discount!

Can't get Student discount!

I keep trying to apply the discount to my Spotify Premium before my trial period runs out but it doesn't work! I go to the student page, click on the big green get premium button, log in, and it just takes me to my subscription page it doesn't let me sign up. How do I get this discount if your website won't let me apply for it? I am currently enrolled and my friends who go the same University as me get the discount so why can't I? I need someone to do this for me manually because I can't do it.

23 Replies

just upgraded to spotify student. got charged but didnt get the services. checked to see if i had 2 accounts, still doesnt work. uninstalled and re-installed spotify and nothing. checked my subcription and i'm still under free. I was never emailed a reciept! so how do i get my money back you crooks

Still happening in 2016 (-: very frustrating 

Hi I have the SOLUTION to this problem, if you scroll to the very bottom of the page it says my country was Iceland (I'm from the UK), when i changed it the student discount started working, hope this helps.

I am receiving the classic "Oops. Something went wrong." After I put my card informatuon in. Is it charging me? Why is it doing this? I already have premium but it will not give me access to the student discount. 

1515449134140-616044334.jpg

Suggested posts