Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get a reply from spotify support

Can't get a reply from spotify support

Hi there

I am paying for spotify premium but I have forgotten the login to the account with the subsciption. I have written to spotify support several times with info about the credit card used an also to write to another email as the one on my profil here on spotify is an old one even though I have updated my email on facebook, but don't get a reply. At this point I am considering asking my bank to stop payment.

Best regards

Johannes Evald Buus

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you got an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

If you've already done that and still haven't got a response within 24h or so, let me know your case number (#series of numbers), and I'll escalate it for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony

Thank for the reply, I don't get an automated reply because the email on my spotify account is an old one even tho i have updated the email on my facebook account which my spotify account is linked to. and therfore I don't have a case number.

/Johannes

@Johannes89 

I suggest you contact support using this link instead

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

For the username or email box, but the OLD email address if you can remember it and then for the preffered contact box, put an email address that you can access so the support email will go there instead

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes Yes Yes Hi All

Spotify as a business sucks big time. Not user freindly at all no personal customer help. Changed email address, and old email address un accesable to change, Even if i couls access it I doubt I could still tranfer anything anyway. can't cancel, no one to contact directly. Round and round in cirles we go!!!   tried sending emails only with a reply to redirect me to something I already tried Will get my bank to put a stop and will not re subscribe

Only if they could of contacted me and switched the details easy as f....n that!

Tony

Wont ever recommend to anyone

Wasted a lot of my F----N time!!!!!

Suggested posts