Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get logged in and all of my subscription info is gone

Can't get logged in and all of my subscription info is gone

Plan Family Premium ( although I think I'm signed up twice because of this issue)

Free/Premium

Country - US

Device

My Question or Issue

I was trying to add my new iPhone 8 to my account. downloaded the app the log in wouldn't work. Checked it and nothing had changed. Didn't understand why it wouldn't work. Reset password. Now can't get into the app on the phones or onto the website. I can't log in through Sonos either. However, I am able to get into the app on the Mac and when I opened up the app it said I had a free subscription which isn't correct. I have been a premium member for a couple of years now. So I signed up for the premium for the family. Now I think I have two premium subscriptions.

I don't know what has happened but none of my credentials are getting me into the site. I am only able to get into the app on my computer.

Beyond frustrated and to top it all off, you guys don't provide phone support?!?!? Are you kidding me? Now, this issue is going to take forever to fix as I will have to go back and forth through a forum to fix? Shame on your guys...Spend a few dollars and get some people to answer some phones so these issues can be resolved quickly. If I can't get this resolved in the next 24 hours or so then moving on to Apple Music. At least they'll pick up a phone and try and help me.

And how many times do I have to prove I'm not a robot?!?!?!? c'mon people...This is ridiculous

3 Replies

Hey @bhersh03, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

You might have two accounts. In this case, we'd recommend you to get in touch with us via this contact form, Facebook or Twitter to help you check if you have more accounts and organize them. 

Let us know if you have more doubts 🙂

I can’t get into the form below. Won’t let me log in under either account. Keeps saying the username and/or password aren’t valid.

Sent a twitter post and received no reply.

Hey @bhersh03.

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Our team will get back to you via Twitter as soon as they can. 

We appreciate your patience while they take care of your case 🙂

Suggested posts