Announcements

Can't get premium ! (Because i used the free trial)

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Can't get premium ! (Because i used the free trial)

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @kid702,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop about this!

Glad to hear that this was resolved 🙂

We hope you don't mind us marking your reply as a solution to make it more visible for any users with a similar issue.

In the meanwhile, don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else. We'll be spotify:track:4Gl0cgJY72rzNTDXsUHJVj 

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hello,

I have the same problem, isn't there a way to not have to subscribe with a 10€ subscription first? Or am I not going to pay the 10€ but only the 5€ if I switch just after I subscribe?

Thanks 🙂
Highlighted

Regular

Hi,

i don't know of any other way to get around the free trial than using this link ->  https://www.spotify.com/purchase/panel/no-trial

i searched for quite a while and even the customer service couldn't give me an alternative. but if you happen to know of one, please let me know.

if you switch to premium for students after making your subscription with the above mentioned link you will not get a refund for the extra 5 bucks you payed for your first month. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
That's what I wanted to know, thank you.
I'll contact the support for a refund of the 5 euros if possible, I'll tell you if it works.
Have a good day!
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I was able to solve the problem with the support.
They canceled the subscription and made me subscribe again, this time it wasn't offering me the three months trial.
No other solution apparently.
Highlighted

Regular

thanks for the update, i'll try that too.

cheers!

Highlighted

Visitor

Hello! I just got off the customer service chat to get this issue resolved as well. They created a link for me in order to subscribe to the $5/month dew for students which is       www.spotify.com/student 

go ahead and try that. If it doesn’t work with you just contact them and they will be able to resolve your issue within 10 minutes 🙂 just look up Spotify customer service.

SUGGESTED POSTS