Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get somebody to stop logging into my account. Who can help me?

Can't get somebody to stop logging into my account. Who can help me?

Somebody was using my account, and turned my Student + Hulu into a family account. I just switched it back, but I'm still going to get charged triple what I should. 

Also, another phone is using my account still, even after I changed my Facebook password and "signed out everywhere" on both Facebook and Spotify. 

Where can I get help getting everybody else locked out of my account? It's really annoying when I have to fight with them by clicking "Play on this phone" every 2 seconds so I can listen to music. Also, is there a way to convince them not to charge me  $15 instead of $5?

I'm not a fan of having Spanish Electronic Music in my suggested music because of them...

3 Replies

Try going to this link then 'profile > account' then scroll down and click sign out of everywhere. 

https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/

Then go to the same link 'account > change password' 

Change it to something nobody is ever going to guess but you, save it a password manager if you have to. If you signed up with Facebook you need to change your Facebook password. If you LINKED your Facebook account you should have a separate Spotify password.

When I created the account, I signed up using "Sign up with Facebook," so I don't I've never directly used a spotify password. I've "signed out all" with both, and changed my Facebook password, and by the time I get signed back in, the S7 Edge is already there.

okay...

Do you have an email address connected to the Spotify account? Change your email password & log out of all devices again. 

If that doesn't work and the device is still there contact Spotify directly and they can help you remove it. 

Suggested posts