Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't go online because of Offline-mode

Can't go online because of Offline-mode

Hey,

so I just experienced this problem that I can't log in to my spotify on Android (via facebook) because the last time I was in offline-mode. I have 10000+ tracks downloaded and I'm DEF not gonna reinstall it. So is there any solution other than that, as this is a problem since years? If not, this is my last month of subscription, you can't tell me there's no other way than downloading 10000+ tracks everyday. That is just RIDICILOUS. Thanks for your help!

Greetings

2 Replies

Hello @Pimmelschilz,

It would be sad for you to leave Spotify because of this one problem. Firstly, Spotify only lets you download 3,333 songs offline so for you to have over 10,000 is quite an achievement. Also, reinistalling does seem to be the only solution at this time. You could leave your phone on wifi overnight and all the downloaded songs should be downloaded by the time you wake up.

If you are still holding on to the fact you have to reinstall and you want to cancel your Spotify subscription you can learn to do so by clicking this link. No hard feelings 🙂

If this helped please leave a like. If this was your solution please mark it as such. Have a great day.

"Also, reinstalling does seem to be the only solution at this time." What the actual **bleep**?! This is a thing since at least 2014. Why for god sakes does this not get fixed? That is it for me, bye! As if I would download my playlists EVERY night when my phone is charging. This is NOT a solution! And how dumb do you think I am to tell me how to cancel my subscription. No excuses for my choose of words.

Suggested posts