Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't link my facebook account

Solved!

Can't link my facebook account

Hi!

ı can't connect  my facebook account to my spotify account. When I start to use Spotify, I connected with my facebook account than I created another Spotify account and made it premium user. Now I want to link the. Each other but I can't. I delete spotify connection from my facebook account but it still not connect with my spotify account. Is there anyway to link them together?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gorkemgor,

Welcome to Spotify Community! : - )

Spotify Support should be able to merge your accounts.

They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back from the contact form directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @gorkemgor,

Welcome to Spotify Community! : - )

Spotify Support should be able to merge your accounts.

They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back from the contact form directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks A lot. IT worked

@gorkemgor,this calls for a  : - )

Suggested posts