Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't listen to a specific artist

Can't listen to a specific artist

Hello. I have a problem. For some strange reason I can not hear the songs of the artist Lana Del Rey. I have tried to listen offline and over the internet. I also tried listening for the application for PC, Android and web play, nothing works.

12 Replies

**bleep**, exactly same for me. Everything works, only just Lana don't want to start playing. Almost looks like spotify doesn't like Lana and don't want any of its users listen to her.

I can't listen to Grimes and I just checked that I can't listen to Lana del Rey as well. I asked 3 friends of mine and 2 could listen to Grimes and the other couldn't.

I'm having the same problem with Britney Spears and Beyoncé. Also just checked Lana del Rey and Grimes. Can't listen to Lana but Grimes is ok. Has anyone found the solution?

The same is happening for Lana del Rey and Bruno Mars. Have no idea why this is happening.

Same with 

* Green Day

* Metallica

* Nirvana

* 30 seconds to mars

EDIT:

I downloaded older version of spotify (1.0.62.508) and everything is working fine. Use this version till next update (i hope they would fix it).

It's because of update...

same here...what's the deal?

How can we make sure this gets fixed?
It's really annoying. -_-

hello i'm in the same issue already remove and reinstall in my phone and my laptop and the issue still there, and is on webspotify too, help

Same. Idk about any of these other artists but I can't listen to niall horan even though I have some of his songs downloaded. I can't listen on any platform and I don't know why

Hey there @Ana_fruit,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you check if you have the artist blocked? You can do this using your mobile device. Just to the artist's profile page, click the 3-dot menu and check if the Don't play this option is not selected. After that restart your app.

If that doesn't help, upload a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try playing songs from that artist.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

i can't listen to gucci bucket Leather man

I don't know why

Hi @JackattackDA1ST

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, have you already checked if you have the artist blocked following the steps @Alex suggested?

On another note, would you mind letting us know what happens exactly when you try listening to that specific song?

Sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end would come in handy. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts