Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in - 14 days abroad message

Can't log in - 14 days abroad message

Username: Aine1206. 

I really hope I can get some help as I have been without my beloved playlists for 2 weeks now. I recently moved back to Ireland after a year in the US. Two weeks after getting home I started getting the "more than 14 days abroad" message and couldnt log into my acount. 

The country on my profile comes up as USA but when I go to edit my profile it comes up as Ireland in the drop down list - happy days - but when I go to save that a red bar appears around my email address saying this email is already saved to another account. I only have one account! It's frustrating that I cant get an answer or get in touch with anyone about it. I get no reply from the customer service, I even set up a twitter and tweeted SpotifyCares with no reply. 

3 Replies

Hello @Aine1206, welcome to the community!

How long has it been since you sent in a support request? Do you have a case number?  

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

If you haven't received a case number, have you at least received an automated mail that leads you back to the community or help pages (check your spam folder as well)? If yes, please reply to that mail (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. But if you got a case number, you can post it here as @Josh said and one of the staff members will look into it.

I have the same problem I can't login into my account and it was supposed to be premium

Suggested posts