Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in/Login page freezes

Can't log in/Login page freezes

Whenever I enter my login information on Spotify desktop, the boxes where you enter your username and password fade to grey and the page just stays there. It's been stuck on this page for over two hours. I've tried closing the application multiple times but the same things happens whenever I attempt to login. I even tried redownloading the desktop app. Any suggestions?

14 Replies

I'm having the same issue as well

spotify error.PNG

I'm also having this exact same issue. Can't believe nobody from Spotify noticed this issue and or this thread. Really annoying.

Same for me. Just greys out and cursor changes to a little no entry style sign when you hover over the log in boxes... little help?

I'm having the same issue as well on my Windows 10 laptop. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still the same. 

Same here 😞

Well, finally found out it was probably a security issue which happened when and because I was trying to access spotify while I was connected through my work's network.  Somehow the security settings from our work network won't allow me to log in to Spotify. When I connected through an open network, I could log in. As a matter of fact, because Spotify now keeps me logged in, it works just fine, even when I connect through my work's network.

hmm. I've tried logging in with my hotstop from my phone and also my home wifi but still not able to login. maybe there is something else the matter with it.

i have the same problem. tried everyting, litterally...

I'm having the exact same issue on an iMac. Does anyone know what's happening here?!

same here nothing works 

same problem here, but i am at work ...

Try to REALLY delete the program before downloading it again. I watched a video on YouTube on how to, and it works just fine now

Ive had this problem for some time now, it also happens when I use desktop apps that require spotify login. its SO annoying

I am also having this problem and I am on the same wi-fi network I usually am on.  It's been like this for a week.  Spotify needs to patch this asap.

Suggested posts