NEXT STEP

Can't log in??? Need to accept end user agreement

Solved!

Can't log in??? Need to accept end user agreement

Ok so trying to log into spotify and i'm faced with this,

It says;

Click to read the updated spotify end user agreement

To proceed you must accept the new agreement

But loading is overlayed over this text, Left for 2 hours while I sorted the garden and still no change, any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just to say I had this for a while - not sure why this would work but I unticked the remember me option when I re-opened spotify and then everything worked... with no reboot on Windows vista PC.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I'm still having the same problem. I've updated my Flash Player. I've also tried logging in on a different computer. Still the same problem. Does Spotify have a fix for this? I've been considering upgrading to Premium, but this is giving me concerns.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

I am having the same problem. Solution anyone? 

Same problem here... Annoying as heck!

Hey there,

There are a couple things you could try here. If you've already tried simply logging out and logging back in, could you do a clean reinstall of Flash player?

Downloading our latest Preview version is also worth a try. You can find that here: http://www.spotify.com/download/previews/

Hi Meredith,

So far I've tried:

- Logging out and back in - using my Spotify username and my Facebook account

- Reinstalled and upgraded Adobe Flash, latest version

- Downloaded and installed the Spotify Preview version

- Rebooted repeatedly

Spotify works flawlessly on my Linux box, but the Windows version just looks like the attached screenshot. Everything is dimmed and no buttons respond except the Close button, which causes Spotify to exit.

Screenshot.png

Hi Futt--Thanks for that screenshot, those are always quite helpful.

One thing you could try is logging in with your Spotify details on a friend's computer. From there see if you can accept the agreement successfully.

When you log in again on your desktop this message shouldn't appear again.

Thanks Meredith!  I was having the same issue on a Mac running Snow Leopard and installing the new preview worked!

I had the same thing on a mac using the lion os.

I was able to get around the situation by using the menu items to log out.  When the client logged back in, the end user agreement popped up.

However, Spotify should really think about fixing it.

Marked as solution

Just to say I had this for a while - not sure why this would work but I unticked the remember me option when I re-opened spotify and then everything worked... with no reboot on Windows vista PC.

Marked as solution

I'm still having the same problem. I've updated my Flash Player. I've also tried logging in on a different computer. Still the same problem. Does Spotify have a fix for this? I've been considering upgrading to Premium, but this is giving me concerns.

I am having the same problem and I still cant get in and I have the Premium free trial version, at least until it is over and it goes to the free version.

• I tried unistalling/reinstalling spottily
  • I have the latest version
  • I tried it on different devices and it works on my android phone

But I still have the same window and all I can press is the close button and that logs me out. I even unchecked the remember me box.   Spotify Error.png

Hi everyone, 

I recommend having a look at this suggestion by user @thelbekk on another thread. A few other users have found it quite helpful.

This worked for me! I simply unchecked "remember" me and was able to accept EULA! How very weird! Thank you!

I hade the same issue. I couldn't click on "accept" button.

This was on my laptop. When I connected the laptop to a second display with a higher resolution could I click on "Accept".

It seems to be a minimum display resolution to show this "end user agreement" popup.

Best regards

/Stecla

Suggested posts