Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in at all

Can't log in at all

Hi I have a spotify premium account and am currently on holiday in Mexico. I cant log in via my mobile devices at all. Doesnt make a difference whether i use FB or spotify log in´s

Any idea´s?

3 Replies

Howdy Pauly!

Sincere Apologies that you are expierenceing these issues.

If you are having trouble logging into Spotify using your Facebook login, make sure that the login details - email address and password - are correct.

If you have continued problems, try changing (or re-entering) the password for your Facebook account. You can do this on your Facebook account settings page.

If you need to log in to a hi-fi system (Sonos, Squeezebox, Onkyo, WD, Boxee Box or TiVo), you will need a Spotify username and “device password”. Please read the instructions here.

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to reply to this post. cheers! -Grayson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

I am having the same exact issue.  I did everything you just described for my password reset or re-enter and I am still not able to log in to Spotify on my phone.

Hi - I have reset passwords on both but it makes no difference. I can log in via spotify Web but not via iPhone or iPad. It really frustrating as I chose to sync all my music to spotify and now have no music for my holiday

Suggested posts