Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in because I'm "offline"

Can't log in because I'm "offline"

Can't log in because i'm "offline"

None of the answers in the other forums work and i Can't keep on deleting and downloading playlists again and again. The suggested answers dont work! 

Plan

Premium

Country

South Africa

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Operating System

Android One ui 4

3 Replies

Hey @Xvirus37,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

We understand you’ve already tried some troubleshooting steps in other threads. However, we’d like to suggest first a clean reinstall to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble and keeping you offline.

Once you complete the process and if the issue persists, would you mind checking if it happens with a different WiFi network or mobile data?

Also, if you're using a VPN or a proxy server, we'd recommend disconnecting it to check if it makes any difference. 

We’ll be on the lookout for your next response. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same problem, this and all other suggestions useless,,, Even tried turning off Nord VPN on case being unsafe online would allow me to listen to my Spotify Premium (in which case I might cancel Spotify and keep my online security, thank you very much)... But even that didn't work.

Hey @4jmp,

Thanks for joining the thread!
Have you tried performing the complete clean reinstall, suggested by @OscarDC :?
If not, we'd suggest starting there.

In case the issue persists afterwards, it may have something to do with your saved cache data on Spotify's end.
Support can check if that's the case and fix it fairly quickly for you 🙂 

Let us know how it goes.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts