Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in (been trying for 4 days now)

Can't log in (been trying for 4 days now)

So on Monday for some reason my Spotify was not playing music because I was not connected to an internet source (which I was) and I am a premium account holder. So I decided to try and log out and log back in, not I'm getting an error message saying wrong username or password. I've changed my password like 10 times and I enter the new password, doesn't work. I can log in fine on the mobile website just not on my app (IOS). I've deleted the app and re-downloaded, still no luck. When I try to go on the mobile and try to connect my Facebook for the first time, it says "sorry there has been a temporary problem, please try again later" it's been 4 days and still nothing. This is like the 3rd time this has happened as well. I'm thinking about just switching to Apple Music.
5 Replies

Hey there @Whatsazubia, welcome to the community!

Don't worry, I can help with this issue! Can you answer the following questions for me? It will help me find the right solution.

• Are you able to log in on the desktop client or another mobile device through the Spotify app?
  • What version of iOS and Spotify are you using? Is your iOS device jailbroken?
  • Are you logging in over Wifi? If so, can you try logging in over a cellular connection?
  • In your account overview, does the country listed under "Profile" match the country you are located in?
  • Are you using a VPN or proxy?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

1.) No
2.) IOS 9.3.1 and Spotify 5.3.0 and no not jail broken
3.) I tried both, no luck.
4.) Yes it matches (US)
5.) Nope

@Whatsazubia wrote:
1.) No
2.) IOS 9.3.1 and Spotify 5.3.0 and no not jail broken
3.) I tried both, no luck.
4.) Yes it matches (US)
5.) Nope

Thanks for that information! I'll escalate this to the team so they can take a look backstage!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

?

Hey @Whatsazubia,

Are you still struggling with this? If you reach out to our support here or to the folks @SpotifyCares they will be able to help out. 

🙂

Suggested posts