Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in, lost email

Solved!

Can't log in, lost email

For some reason I keep getting an error code 3 when logging into spotify.  I had it on 4 different machines with no issues, now all 4 require me to log in.  When I log in, my playlists and subscripions show for a split second before they dissapear. 

The tough part is when I first logged into the account, I think I used one of my old throw away emails.  I didn't know much about spotify, or if I would like it.  Therefore, I am having a **bleep** of a time resetting my password.  If I could somehow get access to the playlists, I will start a new accouint, but I can't seem to get that even. 

Any ideas on how to retreive playlists, or get into this account for just a moment? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Brandrcm and welcome to the community!

This is not as impossible to fix as you think 🙂 I'd suggest you get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff so they can take a look under the hood for you. You can do that by sending a DM or tweet their way, @SpotifyCares on Twitter.

Alternatively, you can use the anonymous contact form here. If you use the last one, you will have to be logged off any Spotify account or the community. Also, if you receive a no-reply email directing you back to the help pages, please reply to it (even though it's from a no-reply!).

Keep in mind to include all the necessary details, like the email associated with your account etc. so that support knows about which account you need help with.

Support usually replies very fast.

Hope this helps to get you back to your tunes as soon as possible!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Brandrcm and welcome to the community!

This is not as impossible to fix as you think 🙂 I'd suggest you get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff so they can take a look under the hood for you. You can do that by sending a DM or tweet their way, @SpotifyCares on Twitter.

Alternatively, you can use the anonymous contact form here. If you use the last one, you will have to be logged off any Spotify account or the community. Also, if you receive a no-reply email directing you back to the help pages, please reply to it (even though it's from a no-reply!).

Keep in mind to include all the necessary details, like the email associated with your account etc. so that support knows about which account you need help with.

Support usually replies very fast.

Hope this helps to get you back to your tunes as soon as possible!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

i got another problem.

my account exists. however. the site i used for the email does not exist anymore why i cant retrieve a reset... how do i regain access to that account that now does not have any possible way of sending me a new password? the entire site of which i used to have my email from, is long gone years ago. but yet i still can see my account is here. but i cant access it in anyway?

Suggested posts