Premium (just cancelled)

Country

UK

Device

Samsung Galaxy S6

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Android has suddenly stopped letting me log in. It won't use Google Smart Lock anymore and just keeps saying the email address/password is wrong, even when I reset it. I was going to start paying for premium (I was on a trial) but I've now cancelled as it is effectively useless.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @PhilOakeysFring,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would recommend you check out this page for more information. Can you also try restarting your device, also try a clean reinstall on the Spotify App?

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @PhilOakeysFring,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would recommend you check out this page for more information. Can you also try restarting your device, also try a clean reinstall on the Spotify App?

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Like I said, I've already tried resetting my password and I've already done the other two things. I can briefly log in when I re-install, but as soon as I close the app I can't. 

Hey @PhilOakeysFring,

Can you send me a GIF/Video/Screenshot of your issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Have a great day ahead of you.

Hey,
I have the same problem, i've tried everything with no result.
it only says that the email address/password is wrong.
Can someone help ?
Thanks

I just uninstalled it and reset my phone again last night and it worked. It's still working this morning so I think it's sorted. Try doing that. 

Suggested posts