NEXT STEP

Can't log in on any mobile devices.

Can't log in on any mobile devices.

Plan

Premium family

Country

UK

Device

iPhone XR, Xiaomi Mi A1, iPad Air 3. Samsung Tab A 2019.

Operating System

iOS 13.4, Android 9. PadOS 13

My Question or Issue

Got an email today notifying me of a new sign in in the US, strange seeing as I'm in the UK. So logged on to the desktop site, signed out everywhere then changed my password.

Now I can't sign in on any of my mobile devices, I know 100% the password and username are correct, same issue on both my iPhone and Android handsets, and on my iPad and Samsung Tab.

I get an error saying the password and email are incorrect when I know for an absolute fact they are correct.I changed the password again just to see if that was the issue but the same error.

First log in I got a pop up saying I'd been sent an email which would log me in on mobile, but all it did was take me to the reset password screen.

I've deleted the app on all devices, restarted then reinstalled the app and still have the same error across all four mobile devices.

I can log in on both the desktop website and windows 10 application, nobody else in my family plan has any issues.

3 Replies

Hey there @F1240

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

In case you still experience the same after changing your password and signing out from everywhere, we suggest you head to this help page. Here you'll find useful tips on how to secure your account in case of unauthorized access. 

Additional info on how to protect your Spotify account can be found here

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, yesterday following the instructions didn't work. Today I tried again and they did. Strange, but most importantly, I now have account access.

Hey there @F1240

Thanks for getting back to us.

We’re happy to hear this is fixed for you. Now you can enjoy your music with Spotify. 

Thank you and take care! 

Suggested posts