Country

Nethelands

Device

Motorola G5s

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hey party people,

I've been on a vacation to Poland+Czech Republic for the past week and when I tried to log into spotify on the way home, I couldn't log in, and this has gone on for 2 days now.  I am sure I entered the correct name and password, but when I try to log in it says I am offline and I need to go online to connect to spotify. However I have a Wifi connection. I'm unsure if I left Spotify on the offline mode but if I did, it's not for longer than 30 days, and I can't disable that mode unless I log in I think. (On my desktop I'm in online mode btw). Can anyone help me?

4 Replies

Perhaps your wifi connection is slow? Spotify does usually log you out when you visit another country, though it should work fine for Netherlands. You could maybe try reconnecting to your wifi or redownloading spotify. If that doesn't work, you could also try a vpn.

hey i have the same problem. I tried using it in a tablet (its offline as well), and it works normally. 

I dont want to delete the app cause i would have to download my libraries again and currently i have limited wifi access.

Did you come up with any solution?

I don't have a solution yet but I really want one. I too don't want to delete Spotify tbh because I think that would erase all my downloads. But my WiFi connection shouldn't be the problem (I tried on multiple networks) and I've restarted my phone multiple times. Does it have to do with Google smart lock? That keeps popping up 

I just got too anoyed about it so i deleted the app and reinstalled it. I sucks that there is no solution to this bug.

Suggested posts