Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in on specific account

Can't log in on specific account

Hey,

After a while I came back to Spotify on a new phone and couldn't log in. I enter my info (which is a 100% correct), press login and it does nothing.

I tried a different account on my phone and it worked. The same problematic account didn't work on a different phone.

I checked and I can log intoithe webaite so I tried the 'log out of every device' button, which didn't work.

I'm really out of options. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also somethong wierd I noticed, the account I'm on in the website is fine. This account though the "rs-c3yt_6esro" in the community forums is not my account at all, if that makes any difference or sense...

1 Reply

Hey @rs-c3yt_6esro, thanks for writing!

According to what you're letting us know, it's possible that you have more than one Spotify account associated to you. If you'd like, you can find some useful information on how to locate additional Spotify accounts on this page.

In case that you don't find any additional accounts or that the credentials you currently have match what you found with the info on the page we're sharing, our best suggestion would be to reinstall the app with these steps. This should clear the cache that Spotify might have stored on your device, giving it a fresh start. You'll be able to access your account after that.

Also, you don't have to worry about your Community and Spotify account usernames being different, since they can be linked but they aren't the same.

We hope this helps. Have an awesome day 🙂

Suggested posts