Premium

Country

UK

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am all of a sudden unable to log in to my account (this is a new account I made to report this). I do not even know what the recovery email is, it is possibly an old workplace one that I no longer have access to, so I am not receiving the password reset emails. I have checked the spam folders of email accounts I would normally use. I also do not have a Facebook account linked to it, so this is not an option.

I am definitely entering the correct password, so it is quite surprising that suddenly it does not work. Is there any way of recovering this account without a password reset?

2 Replies

Re: Can't log in or reset password

user-removed
Not applicable

I should add that this is a premium account and I can't cancel my subscription without logging in, so not being able to access it and just making a new one is not acceptable.

Highlighted

Re: Can't log in or reset password

Rising Star 15 xoholo
Rising Star 15

Hello!

This looks troubling. Why don't you try contacting support through here by filling that contact form

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you receive an automated email directing you to the community or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and usually an agent will get back to you.

Do let me know of any progress! 

xoholoRising Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS