Premium

Country

UK

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am all of a sudden unable to log in to my account (this is a new account I made to report this). I do not even know what the recovery email is, it is possibly an old workplace one that I no longer have access to, so I am not receiving the password reset emails. I have checked the spam folders of email accounts I would normally use. I also do not have a Facebook account linked to it, so this is not an option.

I am definitely entering the correct password, so it is quite surprising that suddenly it does not work. Is there any way of recovering this account without a password reset?

2 Replies

I should add that this is a premium account and I can't cancel my subscription without logging in, so not being able to access it and just making a new one is not acceptable.

Hello!

This looks troubling. Why don't you try contacting support through here by filling that contact form

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you receive an automated email directing you to the community or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and usually an agent will get back to you.

Do let me know of any progress! 

Suggested posts