Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t log in to account and email and password have been changed!

Can’t log in to account and email and password have been changed!

Last week I put my account details into a collage generator and now I can’t log into my account. The email I signed up with now says it isn’t linked to any account. This is a HUGE problem because I have signed up to Spotify premium and I seriously don’t want to pay $8 a week to get nothing. I don’t really care if I get the account back I just don’t want to pay $8 a week for a service I don’t use. 

Here’s the account if it helps: *SNIP*

Plan

Premium

Country
Australia 

3 Replies

Hello there @jakesheldrick , welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

If you think your account has been taken over, you have to contact Spotify via the contact form.

You can read more about it on this page.

I hope you'll get access to your account again soon.

Stay safe!

@skroon19
I tried that but it sent me back here. I’m just really confused to what happened. My music just cut out and suddenly I was logged out and I tried to log back in through apples Touch ID but it didn’t work. So I went through all of my devices and I had been logged out everywhere. Then when I tried to log back in through my email it said it wasn’t linked to any Spotify account. 

Hey @jakesheldrick !

Thanks for reaching out.

Did you receive an automated mail to check the Community/other platforms?
If so, please respond back to that mail (even if it's an 'no-reply' mail), and explain your situation.

An Spotify customer support agent will be happy to help you within 24h.

If you had contact with Spotify, and they couldn't help you, please respond back and we'll escalate this.

Thanks!

Suggested posts