Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in to my account

Can't log in to my account

So, I just got kicked out from my account while listening to music on my mobile. I immediately tried to log in again but got the message that either "the password or username is incorrect". I've never had any problem with the username or password before so I'm sure I used the correct ones, but I clicked the "forgot the password" anyways and got and email saying my username is a bunch of numbers only (no letters). Probably a different account? since seemed to be brand new and didn't have premium as my other account. When I try to log in to my account using the computer a get passed the "wrong username or password" but to a black page only. I tried to geta new passwrod using my username but didänt recieve the email, so probably (maybe I've used an old email for that account) but it should still work with the password I've always been using. 

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, thanks for writing.

We’re sorry to hear that. In this case, our best recommendation would to to check out the information you'll find here for what to do next. This will help you get in touch with the right team.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day.

Suggested posts