Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in with Facebook suddenly.

Can't log in with Facebook suddenly.

I am a premium user, connected to Spotify through my Facebook account. And as of Saturday I have not been able to log into my Spotify. Saturday morning, I listened to music on my mobile app with no issue. I came home and went on my laptop, and the desktop app had me logged out. I clicked "Log in with Facebook" as usual, and the Internet tab that opened immediately quit. I then tried the app I have on my TV, and that told me my login was incorrect. Finally, I tried my phone, (which had just been working fine twenty minutes prior,) and it said "Login failed: Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect. Have you signed up for a Spotify account?" Every time I've continued to try and log in on any device since, I have had the exact same issues.
I have not changed any of my Facebook login information. I WAS able to login successfully on Spotify's website, but when I click to go to my account overview, the page says "the www.spotify.com page isn't working."

I really appreciate any help!!

1 Reply

Hi @alainac,

Make sure the email address you use to log into Facebook is the same when you enter it into Spotify. Also the password you use to log into Facebook is the password for Spotify. Don't try to log in using facebook. Enter your email/password manually and see if that works.

You can also try the password request here https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts