Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in with email + password

Solved!

Can't log in with email + password

If I try to log in with my email + password the app tells me I didn't use the correct email or password.

When I reset my password in a new password the app still tells me it's wrong (error code 3) 

What to do? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @idandatauker,

Try to log in with your username. For IOS this seems to be an issue, and logging in with your username seems to work. If this is on your computer also try logging in with your username. Try to log in to your account online or web player to make sure your email and password do work. If they do and the username did not work than try reinstalling the application. Hope this helps. Likes are appreciated.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @idandatauker,

Try to log in with your username. For IOS this seems to be an issue, and logging in with your username seems to work. If this is on your computer also try logging in with your username. Try to log in to your account online or web player to make sure your email and password do work. If they do and the username did not work than try reinstalling the application. Hope this helps. Likes are appreciated.

This happens to me on the Android app, browser, and Desktop versions of spotify 

Hey @arcsector,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Do you get any specific error message when trying to log in? You can send us a screenshot of the error message so we can have a look, just make sure your email address / username aren't visible.

In case you receive an error message saying your login details don't match, you can try the following:

• Change your account's password here.
  • Get in touch with the folks over at Customer Support who can check your account and help you further.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Trying to log in and is not working. Please help

Hi there @sweetnena1003,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In this case we recommend that you follow the steps that's been provided above by @Yordan.

If you still having issues after that we're always on post away.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts