Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in

Can't log in

So for the past few days I haven't been able to log into Spotify. I have a premium account that is linked with Facebook, so not with an email address and password. All of a sudden I was logged out and when trying to log in and I press the 'log in with Facebook' button, it says password or username incorrect. I have updated the app. Deleted and reinstalled. Updated Facebook. Nothing works. Please help because this is driving me crazy!
3 Replies

Hey there @suelie6

This doesn't sound nice! 

I suggest you try a clean reinstall and see if this helps, This usually fixes most problems 🙂

Note: This will remove any saved offline tracks and cache 🙂 

If that didn't fix the issue could you check the following please:

1. Are you logged into the correct Facebook profile?
  2. Try logging in using the email you registered on Facebook with
  3. Try logging into your Spotify account here, are you able to log in there?

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately my problem hasn't been solved yet. I would like to try the clean reinstall, but the link in the email directs me to the help page on the website. So I still don't intend quite know what a clean reinstall is and how I do it. Also I'm logged in correctly on Facebook and I've tried my email address to log in or to try forgot password. Nothing works and this has been going on for almost a week. I really hope this can be solved quickly because it's a real handicap not being able to access my music.

@suelie6

Sorry about that, seems the link has changed! Here's the new link 🙂

I'll try my best to get this fixed for you ASAP 🙂

Suggested posts