Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in

Can't log in

Hey! So yesterday I cancelled my Premium for this month and my App automatically signed out for some reason. Today I tried signing in and it just doesn't.

I tried signing in with FB. It shows me a page to sign in in Facebook, than tells me - "You previously signed in with FB, do you want to proceed" and when i click "Proceed" the app returns to the front page with a tiny message "Enjoying your trip? To listen to spotify for more than 14 days tells us you are at spotify.com"

Then i tried signing in with email. The app didn't load, after the second try it suggested i change my password. I did. Again, loading, loading, change password message. I did again. Tried. Same. Tried Facebook log in. Same. Tried logging in with password and the username from the email. Again no success. Tried deinstalling the app, and doing it all over again - no success. Tried changin my password on desktop and then everything all over again - again nothing.

I have literally no idea what to do. I will resume my Premium once I have money for additional stuff again, but for now I'd like to log into my account because I cant live without the music and this is soooo frustrating.

Please, help!

1 Reply

Hey @217efxnb4e2wu6h, welcome to the community!

Sounds like you might be trying to use a Free Spotify account while you're abroad in a different country.

Right now, the Spotify Free service can only be used 14 days while you're in a different country than the one that was used to set up the account. However, if you're in a country where Spotify is available, you can follow these steps to update your account's country.

I also suggest making sure you don't have multiple Spotify accounts. You might be logging into the wrong account, which can cause this issue.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts