Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t log in

Can’t log in

Premium

US

iphone Xr

I have my password and everything saved been that way for years. A few days ago I went to open Spotify and it came up

i had to sign in, so I did and it didn’t work I reset my password and was back in. Then a few days later it happened again but this time reset password never gets sent to my email and when I put it my email it shows up

as an old account I had years ago that I canceled. Can’t figure out how to get into my account password and everything is correct, if anything how do I cancel that subscription if I can’t log in so I can create another one

Thanks to anyone who

can help

6 Replies

your problem is "you reset your password and you cannot login anymore" right?

check closely if you are putting a wrong cap or simbol and try again reset your password i hope you ca solve this problem

https://open.spotify.com/user/fabriciofuentes1995?si=ibHENgFFQG2O1FCDZpudug

I use the same password for everything plus when I reset it I was able to log back in just all of a sudden nothing works 

Mmm strange , maybe contact directly with Spotify custumers service ? Sounds like a weird bug , i hope you can solve the issue

Hey there @jriley1101,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

It sounds like you reset the password for a second Spotify account that is on Free instead of your Premium account.

Since you mention that you're on a Premium subscription, we'd recommend taking a look at your email inboxes for any receipts from us. Once you locate one, you can double check the username mentioned for your Premium account and use it to reset your password.

If you're still having troubles locating your Premium account, we'd recommend following the steps in this Spotify Answer

Once you have located the email your Premium account is registered with, you can follow the steps provided in this support site article. If you have troubles locating the email to reset your password, make sure to check the following:

• Check your spam/junk folders.
  • Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).
  • Run a search for any incoming email listed from no-reply@spotify.com

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you still need help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I need help I’ve been trying to enter contests but I can’t sign in it’s showing me on app but won’t let me log in any other way and it’s showing weird usernameo2mm63qyigzzngn420yfqsajy Please help 

Hey @Jrfan88ampdup,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

First, to cover all the basics, we'd recommend taking a look at this article that mentions how to reset your password. After the process, try again to see if it makes any difference.

However, if the issue persists, would you mind including more info about the contests you're trying to participate in to investigate further?

Lastly, to have a better look; it would be great if you could include a short recording in your next response where we can see the issue you're mentioning. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to watch it).

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts