Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in

Can't log in

I can't log in. I used my facebook account to log in for the 48hr free trial. Decided I want to sign up for premium NOT using my facebook.

Now I can not log in the new spofity account I created. Please help...kind of pissed to just sign up for premium and not be able to use it. Moderator, If a duplicate account was set up, I don't want to keep my facebook one.

3 Replies

@jwalton508 wrote:

I can't log in. I used my facebook account to log in for the 48hr free trial. Decided I want to sign up for premium NOT using my facebook.

Now I can not log in the new spofity account I created. Please help...kind of pissed to just sign up for premium and not be able to use it. Moderator, If a duplicate account was set up, I don't want to keep my facebook one.

Hi, you need to logout of the app and sign in using your username, you will then get into your account 🙂

I have also asked a member of staff to check if you have a duplicate account 🙂

I have logged out several times, deleted and reinstalled the app 3 times. Even deleted the spotify app from my facebook, and still can't log in.

There was also a service issue just fixed, the servers are currently coming back online so wait a few minutes and see if this fixes the issue 🙂

Suggested posts