Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in

Can't log in

ah I don't know where else to contact someone for help...

Yesterday I was listening to spotify, left the pc for a bit and came back logged out. I had recently changed the email address for that account but trying every email I could think of didn't work. I couldn't log in again. I tried a tablet and foolishly logged out to try logging in again and now I'm can't get back to my account in two different devices.

I tried the webpage and no email I could think of seemed to be attached to an account and even my username isn't attached to any spotify account. But I'm still logged in on my phone and the username is correct. I can see it perfectly on my phone! The app ob the phone works and I can still listen to music on it.

Today I tried logging in with every email I could think of on the pc. One of them works, but the program logs me after a few seconds so I can't do anything. And when I try the same combination on the webpage, the very same email isn't working anymore.

Out of frustration, I made a new account with the same username because there doesn't see to be few options of finding someone to ask 😞

The other account was premium. I can rebuild my playlist but I need to remove the subscription if I can't use it properly.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to us!

Since you recently updated the email address of your Premium account, you could've had a typo which is why you're now unable to access it with these details.

Since you know what the username is, try typing this username and your password, instead of the full email address and password to see if it helps.

If you get back to the Premium account, you can log in here to make sure the email address is correct.

However, if you're unable to log into the Premium account, it could've been taken over by another person. In this case, we suggest following these steps to reach out to the right team and get it back as soon as possible.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts