Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t log in

Can’t log in

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 7 Plus 

Operating System

iOS 12 3.1

My Question or Issue

I can’t log into my account. I’ve tried re-downloading the app and updating my phone but it’s still not working. I don’t remember the email I used to log into that account, my username for my account is <Moderator snip: username>, and every time I put that in reset password I never get an email about it. My account was also not hooked to Facebook. Can you please help me log onto my old account, thanks.

3 Replies

Hi @ellaangus, welcome to the Community!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. Make sure you check your junk/spam folders as well, sometimes the emails can be hiding in there.

From there, if you know which email you used but still cannot gain access to your account, you can contact the Spotify team and they'll be happy to help.

Make sure to respond to any automated emails sent to you.

Let me know how it goes!

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I checked through my emails to see if I could find anything, and I couldn’t find it. I have a feeling the email I might have used may be inactive, and I can’t use it or find it. Did you have any idea what I should do? Thanks.

You can also search no-reply@spotify.com if you had no luck with the previous address.

If you find you still can't find the email you used, don't stress! Check this page to find how you can contact the Spotify team.

If you recieve an automated email telling you to visit the Community after you fill out the form, simply reply to that email and your case will be sent to a Spotify agent.

Best of luck!

Suggested posts