Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log into account

Can't log into account

Hi

I made a spotify Account 1 year ago when i was living in Germany. Now i moved to Switzerland 4 weeks ago, and now spotify doesn't work anymore - says that i can only use it 14 days abroad. I then wanted to change my country on spotify.com (it's currently set to Germany), but for some reason it's just gray, and i can't change that. Does anybody have a solution for that?

Another thing is that i want to change my payment method, because it it looks like I'm using something called "sofort dauerauftrag" (which i dont even know what is), and when i view my receipts, last payment was in 10.12.2013, so maybe it doesn't work anymore. Therefor i want to change to my payment method to the bank Account that I'm currently using.

Hope that someone can help with these 2 questions.

Thanks
5 Replies

Sorry for the wrong spelling in the topic - i mean of course "can't login to my account"

Can you not change your payment method from your online account?

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Unfortunately i can't change it there. It just says "your Account at sofort dauerauftrag is used for payment". I'm still not sure what that is, but it has probably something to do with my german bank account. And if i then try to cancel my subscription, it tells me to contact my bank. But since i dont have an Account in Germany anymore, i can't do that. And since i dont have this Account anymore, it seems strange to me, that it says "your Account is still active by sofort dauerauftrag".

Is it maybe possible to just cancel my Account at spotify and then make a new one with the right payment method and right country?

Hi. If you get in touch with the payments team, they can help you get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Suggested posts