Announcements
Hey! It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Check here for what to do if you're still having trouble.

Can't log into my account in the app.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Can't log into my account in the app.

Casual Listener

Same problem as everyone else.

Can't log in using any of my devices.  Can only access my profile online using correct login details and password.

Please help.

Highlighted

Mines doing the exact same
Highlighted

I can't get logged into the app either.  We already had a premium account that we were trying to share, so I switched to family.  We got the invite, followed the link, got the app downloaded etc etc etc but the app won't recognize either the new login or the old.  I'm pretty patient but this has even me frustrated.

Highlighted

Same problem as listed.

I can login to website.

I can't login to app on OSX.

Just reset my password through the website, as just got a new computer.

Highlighted

I'm having the exact same issue. I can login on the website and the forums,but I cannot get my iOS app to login at all. I've tried for days...
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I couldn't get it to work so I reached out via email for help. They did something to my profile and it worked again. 

Good luck

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I downloaded spotify for the PC. Installed it....signed up...went to login into spotif and get does not recognize username or password. I reset my password 3 times also and was able to sign into my spotify account online but still getting does not recognize username or password when attempting to login into spotify.

*** Now I am a new user and after reading all these problems and complaints I probably will not sign up for premium if this is the average user experience.*****

I'm very disappointed.

Highlighted

I'm having the same exact issue.  I reached out to spotify but their email told me to check the community posts which it doesn't seem anyone has found a solution. It must be something wrong on their end.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Still no contact from support on this issue
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem.I can log in to spotify website but I can not login to spotify app either in android or ios

Please someone help me 

SUGGESTED POSTS