Announcements

Can't log into my account in the app.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Can't log into my account in the app.

Casual Listener
The only thing that I was able to figure out is that when I used a strong password it broke my ability to login. I suspect that there is a code issue as I also have an _ in my email address. Either way my solution was to end the service with them as they never contacted me nor have they fixed the issue. Truth be told it doesn't even appear they have looked into it.

Good luck!
Highlighted

I can't even log in. Every time I try, it just sends me to my account for all of two seconds before sending me back to the login screen like I never logged in. This has been going on for the past hour, and it's ridiculous. Help, please.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have a spotify premium account for some years now which I disconnected last year from my FB account. Somehow, now I cannot connect with my accountnumber and password anymore and I need to log in with facebook again.

Even worse: Spotify now does'nt recognise me as a Premium user and I lost all my playlists.

What can I do?

Highlighted

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  We are leaving for Germany for a month tomorrow, and I can't be without my music.  I had exactly your scenario.  I was SO frustrated!  Your advice fixed it immediately.  You are a lifesaver!  

Highlighted

You are a life saver!!
Highlighted

Wilkdog24@hotmail.com is my account I have premium and I cat get in on my computer I use this for my dj set up I need this up and going asap
Highlighted

Never had a login with password..not have to sign into Spotify.... can't get my music
Highlighted

Thanks !!! ugh , it was soooooo frustrating !! And I'm not getting emails at all when I click forget login" , we sent a email ... ummm nope !! Not in span either ..

Thanks again !!!! 

Highlighted

Thank you!! It worked! 🙂

Highlighted

Yep, that worked for me!  On the app I used my spotify username and my regular password and FINALLY it works!!!  Thank you!!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS