Free

Country

Hungary

Device

Samsung j5 2017 & Acer predator helios 300

Operating System

Android 8.1.0 & Win10 (pc)

My Question or Issue

Yesterday, I was listening to music on my PC, when It just stopped, I went to the page, and It said "Log in or Register", I thought it was just a bug or anything, so I tried to log in, and it said something like this, The username and password is not matching, after that I tried to Reset my password, and It said There is no current account registered to this email, I went to make a new account whit my same email, because it said It wasn't existed (this happened in like half an hour period), so as i said I started to make a new account, and when I wrote my email adress in, It said That email adress is already in use.. Today i tried to log in whit my facebook, but after a lot of loading it did a "Ooops something went wrong" text box and dropped me back to the home page. Now I made a new account, and tried to change the email adress to the original one and It's just said "This email adress is already in use".

I'm really stucked whit this because I don't know what to do anymore, anyone can help me , or experienced this bug or I don't know what to call this

asd12.png
1 Reply

Hey @MarkCzetin, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'm sorry to hear this. I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts